- Change employee restrictions within Tree security
- Restrict employee access to certain measures or dimension on site.
- Some users can see only limited results for reports that use WFA measures
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Restrictions can be change both at the Role Level and the User Level
- Restrictions can be changed within tree security functionality to restrict measures at certain levels. Through “Roles maintenance” select “Edit” option in lower right hand corner. Setting here will be the default for the user.
2. Expand Workforce and [UNCLASSIFIED]. A list of structural dimensions available to you will be visible to change access.
3. To change access further, restrict all access and select edit access option.
4. With the edit access screen, measures can be restricted at levels available on site.
1. Tree Security Restrictions can also be changed within “User Maintenance”. Select the user profile and click on “Tree Security” option at the top right.
2. Expand the Workforce node and other nodes as applicable and change the restrictions to the measures via the dimensions listed as needed.
Tree Security, WFA restrictions, measure restrictions, structural dimensions, hierarchical restrictions, WFA permissions , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , How To