Yes you can, you have two options
- Create different templates if process is different for other groups.
- Keep same template and launch multiple times for unique groups
- NOTE! Always invest time and thought into how your proces will work from beginning to end, including your reporting needs. Which ever option you adopt you will likely be unable to change the process flow or reporting abilities once forms are launched.
- Be careful maintaining your compensation data imports and exports. Ask how any change might affect existing forms, or new forms. Done correctly one process will not impact another, but you do need to be careful importing new data making sure it does not impact records for others. Example: You import only partial data for 1 group, accidentally over writing other records with blank values. Rather you may need to import full files.
Launching to Multiple Groups at Different Times
- See: Compensation: Launch Forms - Enable launch forms by dynamic group
- Customers often want to launch worksheets at different times during the year, to accommodate local planning practices. Without this feature, the rollup report would not work, and employees would be added to multiple forms. Now Admin can now select a dynamic group of employees on the Create Worksheets page, and create worksheets for the Planners of those employees
KBA , sf compensation cycle preparation , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions