- This feature is not currently available for Variable Pay.
- The feature combines the use of Rollup Report and Executive review.
- Provides a tree-navigation for the organization hierarchy.
- Allows the planners to approve Compensation in a simplistic process, without having to worry about routing forms.
- Hierarchy Based Approvals (also known as HBA) also Enables Compensation View Only Mode for Hierarchy Based Approvals.
- If you do not want to plan by HBA mode you can still leverage it for view purposes only which can make planning easier.
What is required?
Comp Admin Tools 2.0 needs to be enabled. (All clients should start using comp admin 2.0 ASAP as original comp admin lacks some features).
In order to turn on HBA for a specific Compensation template, go to Admin Tools> Compensation Home> Select your template.
In Advanced Options check option ‘Enable Compensation Hierarchy Based Approvals’.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Talent Management
compensation approvals, approvals, hba, enable hba, approvals screen, enable compensation hierarchy based approvals, hab notifications, enable approvals, compensation approval , KBA , sf compensation hba , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.