**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Compensation inbox
- Select your Compensation worksheet
- Upon opening, you will see at least one of the following tabs: Salary, Bonus, or Stock
You can rename/relabel your Navigation fields Bonus, Salary and Stock by following these steps:
- Go to Admin Center> Compensation > Compensation Home
- Select Your Plan
- Click on Plan Setup > Design Worksheet Design Worksheet
- then from the field "Which type of fields would you like to configure:" select "Navigation Fields".
- Define the default labels for each available navigation field/tab, as well as for the various languages you have.
- Click Save once finished.
When the plan is launched the users will see the new values for the navigation buttons for that specific worksheet.
- It will not apply to any other templates - each template needs to be set individually
- It will not apply to live worksheets users already have. Make changes before launching.
salary tab, stock tab, bonus tab, navigation field, label , KBA , sf comp admin , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To