How to get compensation data from Compensation Worksheets/Forms into My Profile (People Profile) and to also report it using Employee Profile ad hoc reporting.
SuccessFactors Compensation Management
Your compensation data from a completed Compensation Worksheets/Forms may appear in your Profile by performing the following changes.
- Contact SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support to check if the required compensation background element is already added in your instance data model and if it is not yet added submit a new change request for it to be added in your data model. [Note to CPS: See internal memo for the sample xml code]
- Once the required background element has been added, you must configure this in your Profile. Check this article on how you can configure it - 2712096 - Enable Compensation block in People Profile - Compensation Management.
- Ensure that you have at least one completed compensation plan. Go to this completed plan's 'Complete Compensation Cycle' tab and use the Publish Data > Publish in Live Profile > Submit
- Check the profile of one of the employees in the form to confirm that the compensation data has been published.
- If you are using Employee Central in addition to Live Profile, you may also need to push the data to Employee Central using the option Publish in Employee Central found in the same screen.
To report on this data in Employee Profile ad hoc report
- Make sure you have completed the steps above and that the data were successfully published so that it is available to be reported.
- Create New Ad Hoc Report > Employee Profile > in the Columns you should see 'Compensation' and select the fields you want to include in the report.
What Values Can be Stored/Pushed into the Profile?
The following list shows which fields we can push from Compensation Worksheet/Form to the Profile. This list is accurate as of 7/22/2010 and may not be up-to-date.
2712096 - Enable Compensation block in People Profile - Compensation Management
Publish comp data, compensation data, report compensation, , KBA , sf compensation live profile , LOD-SF-CMP-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To