- This KB article reviews working with Compensation Groups.
- Compensation groups can be used in setting up guidelines as well as budgets where you assign guidelines or budgets to the groups you define.
- Employees can be grouped into compensation groups and assign a particular compensation plan to that group.
- This solution explains:
- How to create a compensation group
- How to assign a member to a compensation group
- Changing plan membership
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
sf, success factors, CMP , KBA , sf compensation permissions , sf compensation groups , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.