- The action column only exists in our older version of worksheets. We actually recommend all clients upgrade to the latests worksheet design before 2015 compensation cycles to take advantage of the latest worksheet options.
- In the older worksheet design we had an action column that displayed the icon links to Notes, Statements and also Detail Report. To save on screenspace the latest version does away with this layout.
Can We Hide The Action Column?
- In Executive review for the Old UI, the system can display two Action Columns, one for the beginning of the review and one for the end of it. These columns can be removed changing the Executive Review Permissions in the instance to “Read Only” and modifying certain fields in the XML templates.
- In Executive Review with granted “Edit” permissions, a manager can see two “Action” columns at the beginning and at the end of each line with different icons.
- These columns are controlled by the comp-include-salary section in the XML template and can be removed by modifying the fields “includeSalaryNotes” and “includeSalaryStatementLink”. If you need to include the Notes or Statement link within Executive Review, then you will not be able to remove the Action Column unless you upgrade to the latest worksheet design. If you do not need to see these links from within Executive Review then you can have your worksheet xml updated.
- You will need to fill in a CCOR template so Customer Support will be able to perform the necessary changes.
- Note: The Action Columns can only be removed for users with “Read” permissions in Executive Review.
- By setting the “includeSalaryNotes” field to “false”, the first action column will be removed from Executive Review.
- By setting both “includeSalaryNotes” and “includeSalaryStatementLink” to false, both Action columns will be removed from Executive Review.
- For Information on the New Compensation Worksheet and the Action Column see: Compensation: Worksheet Design - Action Column is Gone - Job Selector
KBA , sf compensation executive review , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions