- This article explains Compensation: Manager Hierarchy comp-manager-hierarchy.
- What is comp-manager-hierarchy?
- What is the difference between regular hierarchy and SECOND MANAGER?
- How doe we use Second Manager (EA) in a Compensation Process?
- How do we include or exclude inactive users?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
compensation hierarchy, second manager, inactive users, comp manager, plan second_manager , KBA , sf compensation worksheet design , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-VRP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.