After a timezone system modification:
- Data Services Management Console cannot find any repository and it gives message : (No Repository found. Please contact Administrator to register the repository in the Central Management Console)
- In CMC the defined repositories are all inactive status
- When attempt to test the connections, it gives error : "There is a problem to connect to repository: [Unable to reconnect to the CMS <server>:6400. The session has been logged off or has expired. (FWM 01002)]"
- BI : 4.1 SP3
- DS: 4.2 SP3
- DB: Oracle 10g and Sybase ASE (184.108.40.206)
- OS: Redhat Linux and SuSE Linux (Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86_64))
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.0 ; SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
intermittent, sporadic, sometimes, inconsistent , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.