- A custom date field, created within a Compensation worksheet, has six digits while a standard date field has eight digits.
- A customer reports they are unable to adjust the date format of the date field within Compensation worksheets.
- They see the custom date field, which was also created, has a format of dd/mm/yy while any standard date field, such as start date, has a format of dd/mm/yyyy.
- Can the date format be made uniform, all following the dd/mm/yyyy format?
- This KB article describes what to do when creating custom date fields in a compensation plan and their formats.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
sf, success factors, CMP, dates, custom date format, standard date format, date format, change date format, update dates, udf hire date, CMP-8039 , KBA , sf compensation worksheet design , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.