The compensation diversity report is a standard spreadsheet report available for clients with our Compensation Module. It is available from Reports/Analytics > Spreadsheet Reports
This detailed report provides in-depth analysis of the depth of diversity in your compensation process. Use this report to find out: How equally are we paying by gender, compa-ratio, range penetration, and salary?
- Users need to be permissioned to see this report: Admin Tools > Manage Security > Manage Spreadsheet Report Privileges > select user > Spreadsheet Report Privilege.
- If you do not see this report in the available list, but would like to make this report available to your users, please open a support case with Customer Success to have the report template added to your instance.
The compensation diversity report will help you answer questions like the following:
- Where do we stand on compensating our employees relative to compa-ratio?
- Is there a difference in how we are compensating the women and men in our Organization?
- Between our female and male managers are we compensating both genders equally?
- How many employees fall into each compa-ratio category when plotted against ratings? Or by percentage, where do our employees fall when comparing compa-ratio to ratings?
- Relative to range penetration, how many employees do we have in each quartile?
- How many women and men to we have in each range penetration quartile?
- Which quartile does the majority of our management team fall in?
- In general, what are the salary differences between women and men in our Organization?
- How differently are we paying the women and men at each level within our Organization, especially at the higher levels?
- With each of our compensation pay grades, what are the differences in our salary payout?
- Filters are provided so you can isolate the data for a particular Division, Department, Location, Level, Form, Manager's Team or Employee.
You can also drill down to details to see the specific employees.
- The report will be available via Scheduled Reports once run and you will be notified by email once the report is available for downloading.
KBA , sf compensation reports , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To