- How to Perform Offline Edit via Executive Review.
- You have the option to export Executive Review data into MS Excel format to review and edit offline at your convenience. You can then import the edited file back into SuccessFactors and the changes will sync with the system. Only the Excel file exported from SuccessFactors can be imported back in.
- This is for customers that would like to edit their compensation/variable pay data offline, specifically in MS Excel, and bring it back into SF Compensation/Variable Pay module.
Note: This is not a best practice recommended approach; however, it makes sense in certain cases, some such cases are mentioned below:
- When a compensation/variable pay form has a huge number of rows and entries need to be edited.
- Senior executives who are not familiar with SF module and would like to edit the compensation/variable pay data.
- Administrators who would like to make an adjustment to the entire population due to change in economic conditions.
Costs: None if subscribed to Compensation Management and Variable Pay Module
Images and data taken from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo environments. Any resemblance to real-world data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
sf, success factors, CMP, VRP, import, export, off line, online, on line, executive, review, compensation, excel, offline, edit, variable, pay , KBA , sf compensation executive review , LOD-SF-CMP-EXR , Executive Review , LOD-SF-VRP-EXR , Executive Review , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.