- Typically you should use the compensation online editor to make minor changes to your compensation statements.
- More complex changes can be made for a fee via SuccessFactors Product Support, or your Implementation Partner.
- Statements are written in .xsl language and the following information explains some of this for admins who are familiar with this language.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
SF, success factors, CMP, CMP-20576 , KBA , sf compensation statements , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-CMP-PS , Personal Statements , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.