- This Article describes what to do when Employee can see the Executive review tab even if he has not been granted permissions to any templates. This causes the compensation tab to appear even if he has no compensation permissions or compensation forms
- Why does employee see executive review tab when they are not permissioned?
- Employee can see the Executive review tab even if he has not been granted permissions to any templates. This causes the compensation tab to appear even if he has no compensation permissions or compensation forms.
- The admin has verified under admin tools-> Manage Compensation Executive Review Permission that the individual template executive review permissions are revoked and the All permissions are revoked.
- The executive review tab will continue to show if there are any disabled Compensation templates where the user has been granted executive review previously. Since the template is disabled, it will not appear in the dropdown under Manage Compensation Executive review permissions
To remove the tab:
- Go to admin tools-> Form templates
- Locate any compensation templates that are disabled and enable them
- Once Enabled, go to admin tools-> Manage Compensation Executive review permissions
- Beside Template click on the other and on the dropdown, Locate the templates you just activated
- Revoke any executive review permissions on the templates you just enabled.
- You can then go back and disable the template
- You should now see the compensation tab and executive review sub tab no longer showing for that user
KBA , sf compensation executive review , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions