- Article explaining issues with compensation forms when you see the error: The creation of compensation plans has completed with ERRORS
Why does Mass Create Compensation Form not create compensation forms for employees with the same first and last names?
Why do we see error The creation of compensation plans has completed with ERRORS
- There are 2 known scenarios that can cause this error.
- When the error is just for 1 or a few users that have the same name.
- Customer is hiding the Username field via provisioning > company settings > Hide (user name) in the UI.
With the username hidden, it is not available for use as a unique identifier when mass creating forms.
- This is a known limitation with the BizX suite.
- Short term options is to create uniqueness with your user names by
- adding the middle initial or
- turn off Hide user name feature if that is an option. (this is done by support via provisioning)
- Error: The creation of compensation plans has completed with ERRORS. There were 0 plan(s) created. There were errors while creating plans for the following: Planner (XXXX) - Empty Plan
- This error occurs when the planner does not have compensation eligible direct reports according to eligibility engine rules (rules setup in template).
- For e.g. you have set up some eligibility rule in template which is making all the direct reports of Alan Thompson ineligible for compensation.
- If you want to launch form for planner (XXXX), please make sure that planner has at least one compensation eligible direct report according to eligibility engine rules and you will not receive this error.
KBA , sf error messages comp-varpay , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem