- Compensation data is not updating automatically in the Executive Review, you need to apply the filter first before it loads the data.
- Executive Review looks different - tabs/links like the Budget, Approval and Instructions are missing
Executive Review is very slow to open and use, how can we improve performance?
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as the planner
- Open the Compensation plan
- Make changes (i.e. add merit values)
- Save the form
- Log in as a user with Executive Review Permissions
- The values in the Executive Review will not match up with the values in the worksheet
The option "Executive Review: do not automatically retrieve compensation data" is enabled meaning the user will have to open Filter Options and then click Apply Filters for the updated data to load in the Executive Review.
- To disable Executive Review: do not automatically retrieve compensation data:
- Go to Admin Center > Compensation > Compensation Home
- Select your template
- Click on Plan Setup > Settings > Advanced Settings
- Remove the check mark for Executive Review: do not automatically retrieve compensation data
- NOTE: We recommend you leave this option disabled. Most executive reviewers will want to see current data.
Executive Review UI, Apply Filter, Executive Review Sync, not updating , KBA , sf compensation executive review , LOD-SF-CMP-EXR , Executive Review , Problem