- When importing a file via executive review you get the error Unable to import file. You are using compRating
Unable to import file. This might be due to one of the following:
. File is not in Excel format.
. File was not saved in earlier versions of Excel (Excel 97-2003).
. Original file was not exported from the system
- Invalid field format in Excel when using compRating. Excel will not correctly set the field type to number. The exported data is a text type and needs to be correctly changed back to a number format with only numbers imported to compRating.
Check if compRating is being used in the form template and if it is an editable field. If it is used and is editable too proceed as follows:
- Once you export the file change the Data Type of compRating column from General to number.
- Enter the number rating without the text. Example if rating is "2 - Didn’t meet the expectation", then just put 2 in compRating column.
- Once that done save the file and import
KBA , sf error messages comp-varpay , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To