- There is no Close/Exit button on the compensation profile.
- Even after Entering all the merit increase and clicking on Save the compensation profile doesn’t close. Users have to click Cancel to close the compensation profile. This might be lead to believe that upon clicking cancel all the merit entered by them would NOT get saved.
- Current design
- After clicking Save you have to click on “Cancel” button to close the compensation profile.
- An enhancement request already exists to include a Close/Exit button on the compensation profile(CMP-8543).
- Please note if the users have entered the merit and clicked on Save then all the entries would get saved, so there is no risk of data loss.
KBA , sf compensation profile , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions