- This issue is caused by multiple mass update jobs running in parallel. If the option ' Add new employee to compensation worksheet' is checked during mass update, then new employees of a manager will be added automatically in mass update. If there are multiple mass update jobs running then that new employee may be added multiple times by each job. Though we have a check whether employee to be added is already there in the target form, this check could fail if both jobs run at the same time.
- To remove the duplicate employees the only option is to delete one of the entries of the duplicated employees using “Delete Employees” functionality via Admin tools.
- Best Practice: It is not a best practice to run “Update Compensation Jobs” simultaneously.
- Customer should wait unless and until the first job has finished execution.
- If you have a FTP job that does the update you should wait until that job has finished execution before running the mass update through admin tools.
KBA , sf compensation manage members , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions