- Add employee functionality is adding the Budget of the employee even though the client is NOT checking the "Add Budget as well" option.
- Update worksheet still updates the budget even if the "Update Budget" option is not checked/enabled.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management
- It can be that the tag “autoCalcBudgetForSalary” is set to “true” in the template's xml.
- When this tag is set to true the budget is always recalculated, even if you didn't add budget or update the budget.
- If you have “autoCalcBudgetForSalary” set to true on the template then the "Add Budget as well" and "Update Budget" options is ignored.
- You will need to change this to false if you want the budget updates controlled.
- Your Implementation Partner can set this tag's value in the xml to either true or false. If you do not have an Implementation Partner then plese reach out to Product Support through our Chat channel or by creating a regular incident.
autoCalcBudgetForSalary, update budget , KBA , sf compensation budgets , LOD-SF-CMP-BUD , Budgets, Budget assignment, planning and configuration , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions