- This article describes what to do when compensation aggregate export fail or compensation. Here is a screenshot of what you might see in the “Scheduled Reports”
- Compensation Aggregate export fails or bulk print pdf compensation statements fail to print
- At the end of your cycle you will need to run compensation aggregate export to feed data to payroll system or need to bulk print pdf compensation statements. This may fail if you do not have your setting in backend provisioning set to print in our newer quartz servers instead of the legacy application servers. We only make this change on request if a client reports an issue as for most this will not occur.
- Please open a support ticket and provide the details of your issue.
- Customer Support will need to go to backend provisioning and ensure the instance has the following feature enabled so that reports run in the quartz server instead of application server (legacy)
- Then select this checkbox:
- Support will notify you when your instance has been updated to use the Quartz Scheduling feature.
- Please then retry your reports and let us know if that resolved the issue or not.
- If not, then this may be related to your data. The Support team will review and determine next steps.
KBA , sf compensation statements , sf compensation reports , sf error messages comp-varpay , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions