Reproducing the Issue
Here are the steps:
1. Login with user admin.
2. Go to Admin Tools > Compensation Home > Choose Template > Manage Worksheet.
3. Scroll down to Budget Section > Budget Assignment.
4. Click Export Employee Budget > Select Appropriate fields to export from Drop down in Addition fields to include > Click Export.
5. In file the CUSTOM MANAGER & MATRIX MANAGER columns are blank even when this data exists.
Note: Budget Assignement option appears only when budget calculation is based on planner and mode is directAmount.
- Not supported. Working as designed.
- Compensation program budgets only ever use regular MANAGER or SECOND MANAGER data so the CUSTOM MANAGER & MATRIX MANAGER fields are just not relevant to compensation budgets and under current design are not supported in the export file even if data exists in the system.
export employee budget budget assignment , KBA , sf compensation budgets , LOD-SF-CMP-BUD , Budgets, Budget assignment, planning and configuration , Problem