- If you want to hide budget panel in a Compensation form, using form designer in Admin Tools is not the best option. It’s better to perform a minor xml change to properly hide budget rather than deleting it form designer.
You can’t really hide budget panel using form designer. Deleting every budget in form designer will almost do it but….
- you won’t be able to delete Budget Rule (see screenshot below)
- you will still see Budget Allocation in Display Options (see screenshot below)
- and if you check Show as floating panel, you will get an empty budget panel
- The recommended solution is to make an xml change. In comp-include section there is setting called includeBudget.
- So you just have to change:
<comp-include includeTotal="true" includeBudget="true">
<comp-include includeTotal="true" includeBudget="false">
- And now, budget is hidden in your form.
KBA , sf compensation budgets , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To