This KB article explains how to add or delete a member from Compensation & Variable Pay worksheet or move a member between plans.
- We use the term Member to refer to a person who is on a worksheet.
- This will be done by a "planner" or Compensation administrator.
- A common scenario is the manager is the "planner" and his/her employees are the "members" on the worksheet.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
- Employee/Worksheet Membership
Add employees, Delete employees, Move employees, Transfer worksheet, CMP-19842, CMP-20378, CMP-17286 , KBA , sf compensation manage members , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-VRP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.