- Please check the setting "Force Default On Rating Change". When the value is set to "Yes", this will cause the multiplier in your form to change to the default value you have set anytime that the persons rating changes. Try setting the value to Yes, and test how this changes the behavior of the worksheet.
- We recommend you try having the value set to Yes BEFORE launching to end users. Under some scenarios you may not necessarily want the multiplier to change just because the rating changes. We cannot tell you which is the right option for you, as either setting is valid; it all depends on your process and your needs.
- Admin Tools > Compensation Administration > Manage Compensation Plan Template.
- Open the form template you want to edit and go to the Guideline Matrix tab.
- At the end of the Merit row, choose "Change Rule Settings" in the "Take Action" drop down list.
- Change "Force Default On Rating Change" to "Yes" and hit the Save button.
KBA , sf compensation manage data , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To