- How do I know if my report is running?
- Can I check on the progress of jobs I have started?
- Accessing a report sends you to a page with the error "User does not have permission to see Monitor Jobs."
**Screenshots taken from SAP demo instance. Any resemblance to production data is coincidental.**
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
You now have the option to give admins permission to check the status of processes running in the system, such as mass created forms to see how the job is progressing. This is also where one will find Compensation Activity Audit reports.
To grant the permission when using Role Based Permissions, follow these steps:
1. Go to Admin Center
2. Select Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles
3. Open the role that you want to grant access to the Job Monitor feature
4. Click Permission...
5. Scroll down to Administrator Permissions > Manage Compensation and Variable Pay
6. Check "Compensation Job Monitor"
Admin who has been granted permission via RBP may check on the status of jobs running in the system
Compensation Job Monitor,
KBA , sf comp admin , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To