You want to extract the data from a fine-tuning activity, but there is no export option available in the activity to do so.
- SAP Business ByDesign.
- SAP Cloud for Customer.
Aside from activities involving code lists for integration, most activities don't have an exporting option.
As a workaround, you can try the following:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Access the Reports view.
- Open the report Configuration Change History.
- Go to Fine-Tuning Settings tab.
- Select the relevant fine-tuning activity in the Change History of Fine-Tuning Settings table.
- Uncheck the Changes Only box.
- Click Download Change Details
The activity data can be found in the downloaded .xlsx file.
Download, Fine-Tuning Activity, Business Configuration , KBA , download , fine-tuning activity , business configuration , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To