- How to grant admin rights to other users in SAP Jam.
- How can I make myself as SAP Jam admin?
Note: SAP Jam Admins are unrelated to SuccessFactors Admins in RBP. SAP Jam Admins can access SuccessFactors information only for which the RBP permissions have been granted.
Users can be SAP Jam Admins & NOT SuccessFactors Admins, & vice versa.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration
There can be several reasons, for example the current SAP Jam Company Administrator has left your company and you have no Company Administrator
There are 2 options to grant admin rights to users in SAP Jam. To grant admin rights in SAP Jam, the user must already exist in the SuccessFactors Employee Data File and have SAP Jam Access permission.
Please ensure that the user has successfully logged into SAP Jam at least once. (If the user has not logged in yet, it is not possible to make the user an admin in SAP Jam)
- If there is already another user with admin rights in SAP Jam, this user can grant Jam Admin rights to other users as described below:
- Log into Sap Jam as an SAP Jam Admin user
- Click the cog wheel icon at the top right of the screen and select 'Admin'
- Expand the section Users
- Select 'Membership'
- Search for the user that you want to be admin
- Select 'Action'->'Edit'
- On the field Administrator Type change to the Admin type that you want and save it.
NOTE: For first time integration, the first user to successfully navigate from BizX to SAP Jam will become the first SAP Jam Company Administrator by default.
This user can then grant additional user as Company or Support Administrator access using the steps mentioned above.
- If your SAP Jam instance has no admin user, you can request Cloud Product Support to grant admin rights to your existing SAP Jam user.
- This should only be asked if there is no existing SAP Jam admin in your company. In this case, please use Expert Chat (Know more about Expert Chat) or create an incident to LOD-SF-JAM-ADM and provide the below information to Support:
- SuccessFactors Company ID
- Data Center (If unsure, please forward logon URL)
- Admin Username:
- Admin First Name:
- Admin Last Name:
- Admin e-mail:
Admin Permission, Jam admin, Company admin in SAP Jam, super user, first user in SAP JAM , KBA , sf create sap jam admin how to , LOD-SF-JAM-ADM , Administrator Access Request , How To