- How Do I Create a Blog in SAP Jam?
- Can I create a blog from my profile?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- There are several places from which you can create a blog post- Profile Page, Action Widget (In Group or Home page), Group content page.
- In the Profile page, select Add Content -> Blog Post from the menu on the left of the page
- In Actions Widget, click Add a Blog
- In Group Content, click Create -> Blog Post
- You can either type up the body of your page in the blog creator, or copy and paste from an existing document.
- Once you've completed your blog post, click Publish to make public.
Blog, Jam Blog, Create a Blog , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-CNT , Content, File Sharing & Upload , How To