- SAP Jam Collaboration
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Create a new case via the Customer Support Portal (https://launchpad.sap.com
- Request Summary: SAP Jam Integration Request [Customer Organization Name]
- Product: Jam (LOD-SF-JAM-INT)
- Category: Integration Request
Please include the following information in the Request Details:
SuccessFactors Instance Information
- ENVIRONMENT: From the list of available Environments (Provide SF/ BizX URL)
- COMPANY ID: Company Id, as it appears in Provisioning Note: ID is case-sensitive. (If a partner changes the Company ID after SAP Jam is integrated, the integration will be broken)
- COMPANY NAME: The Company Name as it appears in Provisioning.
- SAP Jam EDITION – Basic Edition (Free edition. Included for all SuccessFactors customers), Advanced Edition, Advanced Plus Edition or Enterprise Edition- **Paid versions of SAP Jam.
- ADMIN ACCOUNT NAME: Please provide the First name, Last name and Username of the Admin account that will be used to sync the Employee data from SuccessFactors to SAP Jam - Please note:
We recommend using a generic Admin account such as SFADMIN instead of a personal Admin account. If this user is deactivated in SuccessFactors, the sync between SuccessFactors and SAP Jam will fail. The USERNAME is case sensitive: i.e. if John Doe logs in as JDoe then this must be exact and not jdoe.
Please make sure the ADMIN ACCOUNT name provided has "Employee Export" permission in RBP for target population = All Employees.
- TEST INSTANCE, PRODUCTION INSTANCE OR BOTH
- SAP Jam Customer Support will work on the integration and notify the requester once completed.
- The Customer (or PS/CS with SuccessFactors Admin access for the company) will then provide User access in SAP Jam using following KBAs - 2083572 & 2474916
- New users added to the SuccessFactors Employee Data file may take up to 24 hours to sync with SAP Jam. During this 24 hour period, time is needed for Role Based Permissions to sync with the database, which in turn will sync with the SAP Jam database.
Partners / Contractors > Please note: If you wish to have an account in your customer's integrated Jam instance, you must have an account in their SuccessFactors instance.
Customers > Please note: there is no way to monitor the running of this sync. If you see that the sync is not running, please contact our Customer Support team to check that information for you.
Data Migration is a paid activity for SAP Jam at this time. Please reach out to your SAP AE/CSM/CEE/SALES to know more about the same.
SAP Jam Support:
- SAP Jam Admin & User Guides: http://help.sap.com/sapjam
- SAP Jam Customer Community: http://community.successfactors.com/t5/SAP-Jam/ct-p/Jam
- SAP Jam FAQ: http://service.sap.com/sapjamfaq
- SAP Jam Mobile App User Guide: https://help.sap.com/viewer/u_sapjammobilehelp
- SAP Jam developer community: https://www.sap.com/india/community/topic/jam-collaboration.html
- SAP Enterprise Support Value Map for SAP Jam Collaboration: Please register here: http://support.sap.com/valuemaps
Integrating SAP Jam with BizX, SF integration with SAP Jam, SuccessFactors Platform EC with SAP Jam, Bizx with Jam , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-INT , Integration with SF BizX , How To