"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Jam Collaboration
Once you've uploaded a photo, there are a couple of things you and others can do with it, including commenting and tagging a person. Both can be accessed by clicking on the photo from the feed, then selecting Comment on item in the top or clicking in More > Tag a person.
- Commenting allows you to add notes, ideas and suggestions to a photo. For instance, if you have a picture of a product prototype, team members can add valuable input, and it will all be saved in context and in one place.
- You can also use @notify to bring the photo to the attention to a specific team member or broadcast to all of your followers.
- Once you've clicked Comment, you'll be presented with a box that you can drag and resize to accomodate the area you'd like to highlight as well as a comment box where you can add text up to 255 characters.
- Multiple people can comment on one photo. The comments will be visible as you mouse over the specific areas of the photo as well as down at the bottom of the photo detail page as feed items.
Tagging a person
- Member tagging is similar to commenting, but is mainly social in function. This can be extremely useful in companies with multiple and off shore locations. It's always easier to work with someone when you can put a face to the name.
- Photos in private groups cannot be tagged. This is because the person being tagged may not be in the group, and only members of private groups can view group information.
- How to tag a photo is also very similar to commenting. Click on Tag a Member and drag and resize the resulting box to highlight the person you want to tag. You can start typing the persons name in the tag box, and it will display all the people in the company with similar names to choose from.
- Once you've tagged a photo, it will generate a feed item in the company feed as well as the tagged person's profile feed and photos.
Tag, Comment, Person, Tagging, Commenting, Comment on item, Jam, Photo, Feed, Upload , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To