- What is a user Detail Report?
SAP Jam Collaboration.
- The Company User Detail Report displays current status information for all users in the company (including disabled, unaccepted invites, alumni and active users).
- Some of the fields are:
- First Login At;
- Disabled At;
- Last Login At;
- Last App Launched (introduced as an enhancement on the 1908 (Q3 2019) release).
- Who can access the reports?
- You must be an SAP Jam Company Administrator to access the report.
- How to trigger this report?
- Navigate to SAP Jam Admin section;
- Click the on the Analytics menu;
- Once it expands click on sub-menu Reports;
- Select Company User Detail Report > click on Request report.
Company User Detail report, Company admin reports, Jam reports, user reports on Jam , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-REP , Reports , How To
SAP Jam Collaboration all versions