SAP Jam Collaboration
Notifications are sent to company administrators when storage usage limit reaches 80% and 100% of the allocation.
If you’re receiving this error it means that the storage limit allocated for your chosen Jam Product has exceeded the limit. Unless you’re uploading massive documents, video recordings are most likely the cause of this issue. At this point, you have few options:
- You can purchase additional storage via your sales Representative;
- You can download content to your computer and delete the file in Jam;
- You can purge un-needed content from Groups & User's trash.
As an admin you can view how much storage space has been used by your company instance via Jam Admin -> Overview and note the 'Storage Usage' information.
What is the current storage limit based on my Jam Product Edition
- Basic – Integrated with SuccessFactors => 2GB
- Advanced (For BizX Bundles Only) – Integrated with SuccessFactors => 100GB
- Advanced Plus – Integrated with SuccessFactors => 200GB
- Enterprise – Integrated with SuccessFactors => 1000GB (1TB)
2518344 - What is the size of trash on SAP Jam?
SAP Jam Storage, Storage limit, Jam edition , KBA , sf error messages jam , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem