"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Jam Collaboration
If you are a task owner or group administrator, you can assign a task to a group and all or some selected group members using a picklist.
To assign a task to a group
1. Select the group that will be assigned with a task.
2. Click the Tasks section.
3. Click + Add Task.
4. Enter the name of the task. As you type, the task will expand to display assignee, description, and other task attributes.
5. Click in the Add Assignee text box to display a picklist of assignees. You can click Select All at the bottom of the Add Assignee picklist window to select all members, or click to select only the specific the members you want to assign the task to. The names of pending group members will also display in this list.
6. Click OK to close the Add Assignee picklist.
7. In the Add Description text box, enter details to describe what needs to be done for the task.
8. Click Due Date to select a the end date for the task from the pop-up calendar.
9. Click Priority to set the priority as Low, Medium, or High.
10. Click Attachment if you want upload a new file or attach an existing one to accompany the task.
11. Click the More Options drop-down menu if you want to include tags or followers to the task.
12. Click OK to assign the task.
The task now displays on the Group Tasks page. You can click on the name of the task to expand it and edit the details if necessary. You can also delete a task.
Assign task, SAP Jam , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-TSK , Task Issues , How To