Customer would like to know how to use the Mail Queue.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
There will be times you may want to confirm an email has been sent. Such as, a new hire has told you they have not gotten the welcome email. Please review the following tips on the Mail Queue to help you find out:
- If an emails have been sent.
- When an email was sent.
- To whom an email was sent.
- Who was CC’ed.
- What the email said.
There are a lot of criterias you can use to do searches, please check them below:
- Message ID number.
- Subject line of the email.
- Attributes. You may use the drop down list to choose how you would like to search.
- In this example, we have used first and last name. Note: all the emails in the queue are associated with this new hire. You will see the name of the notification, the ‘To’ and the ‘CC’. There is also, a status and a date and time column.
- If you would like to review the email that was sent, you may double click on the line of the notification. Or you may click the ‘view’ icon. A dialog box will present. It opens on the Main Properties tab.
- You may review the recipient via the Recipient tab.
- You may review what the email said. Note: there is a link (Onboarding) in the email but it is not a live link when it is in the mail queue.
- You may see how many attachments were sent with the email. In this case, no attachments were sent.