- You post a goods receipt against an inbound delivery through a VL* transaction code. The 'Delivery Note' field of the material document header is filled with the inbound delivery document number.
- You post a goods receipt against an inbound delivery through transaction MIGO. The 'Delivery Note' field of the material document header is transferred from the 'External ID' of the delivery administration.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- Logistics Execution Shipping (LE-SHP)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC , VERUR , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , LE-SHP-DL-LA , Inbound Delivery , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.