Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Jam
- Yes, it is possible to retrieve the group if it has not been permanently deleted.
To restore the group:
- Click on the settings cog and 'Account Settings'
2. Click 'Trash'
3. Tick the tickbox and then select 'Restore Items'
It the group was permanently deleted it CANNOT be restored.
Permanent delete methods:
- manually via 'Purge Items' in your Trash
- via 'Purge Settings' in Admin section. (An Admin can select to automatically purge items that have been in the trash for a certain amount of days).
Please see topic 'Can the data deleted from the trash bin be reinstated by an experienced computer user?' in section 'SAP Jam Collaboration security and compliance FAQ' of the SAP Jam Admin Guide.
- Can the data deleted from the trash bin be reinstated by an experienced computer user?
SAP Jam has a built-in trash bin that helps to eliminate the possibility of inadvertently deleted content. Both users and company administrators can retrieve items from the trash bin if a recovery is warranted. In the event that a file or piece of content is permanently removed from the trash bin, it cannot be recovered by anyone, including very experienced computer users.
Group Trash Trash restore purge group delete group "accidently deleted" accident "restore group" "save group" retrieve "retrieve group" , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-GRP , Group Issues , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To