How to manually lock and unlock Onboarding user account?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
Kindly follow the steps mentioned below on how to unlock or lock a user in Onboarding application.
Please note: Locked users are not prevented from being associated with Onboarding activities such as, Process Assignment & Assigned To actions and activities. They are treated the same as if they were Unlocked.
"Locked Out" status prevents a user from directly accessing the Onboarding Component.
- Login to SAP SuccessFactors HCM and access Onboarding
- Under Security, click Users tab
- Click the "Search" button and find the user account using Employee Login, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, or E-Mail
- If the column "Is Locked Out" is unchecked, it means the user is not locked out
- To lock the user out of the Onboarding application, select the candidate and click Edit; tick the "Lock out user" option and click update
- To unlock a user, you will need to uncheck the "Lock out user" option and click update for the affected user
Lock, Unlock, User Account, Inactive User, Deactivate, Onboarding Login Page , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To