How to reassign activity (Onboarding, Crossboarding, Offboarding, and Custom Processes) to another assignee in Manage Employees under Settings?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Activity Reassignment in Manage Employees Under Settings
- Login to SAP SuccessFactors and navigate to Onboarding
- In Onboarding, click the sub-menu and select Settings
- Once the Settings page loaded successfully, click Manage Employees tab
- Select new hire's activity that needs reassignment to another user
- After selecting the new hire's record, click the Reassign button that will appear in the Manage Employees action bar
- A dialog box will show to search a user, enter the user's name or Onboarding EmployeeLogin
- After the user is selected, click Confirm button to reflect the changes
SAP SuccessFactors 1.0, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, Reassign, Process, Activity, Change Processor, Change User, Assigned To, Manage Employees, Settings, HRDataID, New Hire, Candidate, Employee
problem, difficulty, trouble, worry, complication, difficult situation; snag, hitch, drawback, stumbling block, obstacle, hurdle, hiccup, setback, catch; predicament, plight; misfortune, mishap, misadventure; a dilemma, quandary;
information, details, particulars, facts, figures, statistics, data; knowledge, intelligence, instruction, advice, guidance, direction, counsel, enlightenment, news, word, hot tip
solution, answer, result, resolution, way out, fix, panacea; key, formula, explanation, interpretation , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To