How to reassign activity (Onboarding, Crossboarding, Offboarding, and Custom Processes) to another assignee in Manage Employees under Settings?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Activity Reassignment in Manage Employees Under Settings
- Login to SAP SuccessFactors and navigate to Onboarding
- In Onboarding, click the sub-menu and select Settings
- Once the Settings page loaded successfully, click Manage Employees tab
- Select new hire's activity that needs reassignment to another user
- After selecting the new hire's record, click the Reassign button that will appear in the Manage Employees action bar
- A dialog box will show to search a user, enter the user's name or Onboarding EmployeeLogin
- After the user is selected, click Confirm button to reflect the changes
SAP SuccessFactors 1.0, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, Reassign, Process, Activity, Change Processor, Change User, Assigned To, Manage Employees, Settings, HRDataID, New Hire, Candidate, Employee
problem, difficulty, trouble, worry, complication, difficult situation; snag, hitch, drawback, stumbling block, obstacle, hurdle, hiccup, setback, catch; predicament, plight; misfortune, mishap, misadventure; a dilemma, quandary;
information, details, particulars, facts, figures, statistics, data; knowledge, intelligence, instruction, advice, guidance, direction, counsel, enlightenment, news, word, hot tip
solution, answer, result, resolution, way out, fix, panacea; key, formula, explanation, interpretation , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To