How to re-send a sent e-mail notification in SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding 1.0 > Notifications
- Find the Notification and click to highlight, 'Re-send' button will show in the tool bar:
- In the 'Re-send Notification' window, select the message type (Initial or Reminder):
- Choose the New Hire or Candidate notification you would like to re-send:
- Once selecting the new hire or candidate, confirm the notification, message type and the recipient(s):
- After clicking send button, a confirmation message will appear at the bottom of the window form which shows the e-mail address of the recipeint(s):
Onboarding, OBD, e-mail, template, resend, 1.0, message , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To