If any of the following issues are experienced while a BSP application is used:
- incorrect display of BSP,
- event problems (e.g non-working buttons, InputFields, Checkbox, Datenavigator, etc),
- stylesheet / rendering problems,
- unavailable initial application start screen,
- logon problems,
- CX_FQDN exception,
- Design2008 is used with <htmlb:content design="Design2008"> tag,
- 403 "Access to Design2008 MIMEs is forbidden" error message is visible in HTTPWatch trace.
(HTTPWatch Trace is available at http://www.httpwatch.com/download)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP NetWeaver
- Business Server Pages (BSP)
Design2008, Design 2008; SICF; activate; default_host/sap/public/bc/bsp; , KBA , design2003 , design2002 , BC-BSP , Business Server Pages , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.