- An operator is unable to see a job requisition even though he/she is clearly assigned as one of the operators.
- There's a new recruiter in the team, but they are not able to see job requisitions in the Recruiting page.
- I can see a job requisition title, but I cannot click to access it. Why?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- This is a common issue reported by operators that should be seeing the Job requisition under the "Requisition Summary" page. This is usually caused by the "Filter Options" or the "Show:" drop down menu is set incorrectly. The "Filter Options" or the "Show:" drop down menu is sticky. Meaning, those settings will stay in place when the user exits the Recruiting module.
- The user is not an operator on the job requisition.
- The user wasn't part of the route map of the job requisition approval process.
For Cause 1:
Login (proxy) as the affected operator and go to his/her Requisition Summary page Ensure the "Show:" drop down menu is set to "All job requisition". Expand the Filter options and make sure it is empty.
"Job Requisition ID" should be blank
Everything under "Users:" should be blank
Everything under "Filter by:" should be All, All, All….etc
Click update Screen.
- The fields under the Filter options change depending on the setting you chose for the "Show:" drop down menu.
- The "Filter Options" or the "Show:" drop down menu is sticky. Meaning, those settings will stay in place when the user exits the Recruiting module.
For Causes 2 and 3:
For the user to be able to see a job requisition once it is already approved they need to be an operator on that job requisition or they have to be one of the approvers in the route map. They may also be part of a recruiting team on the requisition.
If it's not approved yet, they need to be part of the route map.
job requisition, can't see job requisition, cannot see, don't have access, recruiting, empty, blank, no, requisition, job, requisitions, reqs, landing, page , KBA , sf roles , sf recruiting permissions , sf job requisition , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem