- Recruiting Management.
- No default behavior is that a user can only rate applicants on job requisitions for which the user is an operator.
- Therefore it can happen a user is set as interviewer for a candidate but cannot rate because is not an operator for the corresponding job requisition.
How this is appearing is some job requisition without the possibility to expand the title in Interview Central. In the following example the user is an operator for only the two job requisition highlighted:
- It is possible to give permission to interviewers like they are a specific role. This is called “elevated operator”.
- To set up this go to “Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting Settings > Grant Interviewers the access level of” and select the role for which the interviewer should inherit the permissions.
This will allow the interviewer to rate the applicants for job requisitions for which this user is not necessary a direct operator.
- interviewers for rating candidates are not direct roles of job requisitions.
- To setup this solution, go to admin tools > Manage Recruiting Settings > Grant Interviewers the access level of and set up the role.
KBA , sf interview central , sf recruiting admin tools , sf recruiting management , sf elevated operator , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions