Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
The "View Profile" link can be enabled/disabled via Admin Tools > Recruiting Permissions.
The "View Profile" link in the application page respects the user’s candidate search permissions .
So if the user has candidate search permission "Standalone Search Permission", the "View Profile" link in the application page will show.
a. Non-RBP: Admin Center > Administrative Privileges > select a user or group of users > Managing Recruiting > grant Recruiting Permissions access.
b. RBP: No special configuration needed; any user with Manage Permission Roles access may adjust the settings in Recruiting Permissions.
Steps to Set Permission
- Go to Admin Center
- Got to View user permissions and search using the Name of the user.
- Identify the users permission roles.
- Go back to Admin Center
- Go to Manager Permission Roles and select the correct role.
- Press Edit and Go to Recruiting Permissions.
- Select Standalone Search Permissions
- Navigate to Recruiting>select Job Requisition> click on candidate >Can see now “View Profile” link.
View Profile Link, View Candidate Profile Link, View candidate profile link in Candidate Application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To