When a candidate is hired, the system will automatically disposition their other in-progress candidate statuses to a status of "Hired on Other Requisition."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
- Admin tools > Manage Recruiting Settings > Enable switch: Automatically disposition non-selected in-progress applicants on closed requisitions to status 'Hired On Other Requisition' and save the setting.
- Admin tools > Manage Recruiting Settings > Edit Applicant Status Configuration > Ensure System Status: "Hired On Other Requisition” is enabled by default.
How it Works
- Internally there will be a job that gets triggered to check and move the candidates to this status. And if there are candidates who are moved to this status, it generates a mail with the corresponding details. Candidate will get system generated email Notification. The mail cannot be modified or configured as it is a system generated email.
- Candidates can only be moved into the new status "Hired on Other Requisition" by the system. This status is not accessible to other users. The status will only appear in the Talent Pipeline if there are candidates who are in this status. Otherwise, it will not be seen.
- If the automatic disposition feature is enabled, you cannot disable the Hired on Other Requisition status.
2279686 - Hired on Other Requisition Notification
Hired on another requisition, candidate, hired, cannot move candidate to Hired on Other Requisition; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To