In an Ad hoc/Table report for recruiting each operator can see any job requisition and any object associated. Is it possible to restrict the visibility?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Note: Normal Recruiting V2 does NOT have a security layer around it. Any user who has ad-hoc report create permission can essentially generate data on all available objects in Recruiting. To overcome this limitation “Recruiting V2 Secured” was created.
Two Restriction Types
Based on Operator Type:
- Meaning, in ad-hoc reports an operator restriction can show only records on which he/she is the operator.
- For example, selecting Recruiter as operator, the user who runs the ad-hoc report can see only records of job requisitions for which he is Recruiter
Detailed Requisition Rights:
- Records on the report are displayed based on permissions on Department, Location, etc. which are defined in admin tools > Detailed Requisition Reporting Privileges.
- The definition is not per operator, but based on the user (similarly to what permissions for Detailed Reporting Rights are for PM forms for example).
- Filters that can be used in admin tools > Detailed Requisition Reporting Privileges are defined in the back end (under provisioning > Recruiting Security Field Setup)
To setup this solution, please contact your Implementation Partner to enable the function as per Module Specific Switches guide.
sf, success factors, RCM, WFA, ANA, Fields, restrict, visibility, operator, rbp, role based permissions, adhoc , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To