Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Click update to enter or change data in a job description field
- Job descriptions support HTML formatting and the fields include a rich text editor to make job description formatting easy and intuitive
- When pasting job description content from a Microsoft Word document, the content contains formatting and tags not supported by web browsers
- There are several approaches to ensure the job description content only contains formatting that will appear properly to candidates viewing the posting
Paste from Word and "Paste as Plain Text" buttons
- Note these buttons are being removed from the Rich Text Editors across SuccessFactors
- This is due to security changes in internet browsers (such as Chrome, Firefox) making them unable to access a user's clipboard
- Although the buttons removal is being phased out, you may still see some Rich Text Editors with these buttons; however, button functionality will be disabled
How should I import text from Microsoft Word or as plain text?
- To import text from Microsoft Word, copy the desired text using CTRL + C and pasting it into the editor using CTRL + V
- To import plain text, paste the text into an application such as Notepad, then copy and paste this unformatted text into the Rich Text Editor.
- For further details on these changes see KB article 2807628
KB article 2807628 - Upgrades to the RCM Job Description Editor (CKEditor) in Recruiting
sf, success factors, RCM, Internal, job description, external, HTML , KBA , sf job description , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To