- Customers can enable CAPTCHA for both Account Creation page and Login page.
- What are the benefits of CAPTCHA and how can you enable it?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
CAPTCHA is a tool that helps to distinguish a human user from a bot, hacker, or any other automated attack. With CAPTCHA, a system can prevent any fake data created by some kind of bot or a multiple attempts of brute force attacks.
To enable CAPTCHA, please refer to the following steps:
- Admin Center
- Manage Recruiting Settings
- Under Career Site
- Disable CAPTCHA on the External Career Site for Account Creation (This option is also available in Provisioning > Company Settings)
- Enable CAPTCHA on the External Career Site for Account Login
- SAP SuccessFactors uses the Google-provided ReCAPTCHA
- As Google ReCAPTCHA doesn’t work in China, this feature isn’t supported for Chinese customers nor for candidates applying from China.
- It's not possible to disable CAPTCHA on Email Job to Friend - it is a universal feature due to security implications of having a text field available when sending Email Job to Friend.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, CAPTCHA, External, Site, Verification, , KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , How To