- Recruiting Management.
Ad Hoc Reports for Recruiting!
- You can create personalized, ad hoc reports using your Recruiting Requisitions data. You can select the type of data and filtering options you want to use to create your report. To get these reports, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success to have your system set up for these new reports. Then go to Reports > Reports Center > Ad Hoc Reports to run your personalized report.
To Grant Ad Hoc Report User Permissions:
- Go to admin tools > Dashboard / List View / Spotlight View Permission.
- Select either Manage dashboard / list view / spotlight view access through individual users
or Manage dashboard / list view / spotlight view access through group of users
- Search Users
- You will see the check box for ad hoc reporting in the far right. Check this box and save. (you may need to log out)
- Login and go to reports. The Ad hoc button will now show in the left menu under Reports > Analytics > Ad Hoc Reports
From here you can Edit, Delete, Export existing reports, as well as Create New Report.
- SuccessFactors Support: Ad hoc reports are enabled from provisioning > Company Settings > Analytics and Dashboard Tabs & Misc Reporting > Ad Hoc Report Builder
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions