SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
What is it used for?
- Sometimes we cannot reproduce the error you reported. In this case we will ask you to help us gather information using HTTP Watch.
- This session will store important information on the web navigation of the user during the occurrence of the issue.
How do I use it?
The http watch session must be recorded by the user and the computer (and browser) where the issue is reproducible.
- Download the free basic edition from http://www.httpwatch.com/
- Install the program on the computer where the issue is reproducible. Ask your internal IT if you need permission to download the tool.
- Go in Internet Explorer > Tools > HttpWatch Basic
- A console will appear on the bottom of the browser.
- Before starting the actions to reproduce the error, click the Record button
- When finished click the stop button
- Click the Save button and save the file with extension “hwl”
- Attach the saved file to the incident
KBA , sf recruiting error messages , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To